The Brow Fixx is Safely Reopening for Eyebrow Waxing & Tinting, Keratin Lash Lift, and So Much More
It is with so much excitement to be back in the salon and we’re ready to give your brows the love they deserve! We’ve got various top-notch services including eyebrow waxing & tinting, Keratin Brow Lamination, and Keratin Lash Lift. While our greatest passion is giving you beautiful brows, we’re also highly committed to maintaining safety, hygiene, sanitation, and social distancing in order for you and our employees to stay healthy.
Our Guidelines for Keeping Staff and Clients Safe and Well
COVID-19 has caused quite a bit of unsettled nerves for many. Times have been, well, different, to say the least. Have you been looking at those brows in the mirror ready to have a seat in a brow chair? Now you can because we are finally back to serve our amazing clients and are thrilled about it! Who’s ready for their Keratin Brow Lamination?!
A goal of ours has always been to create a relaxing environment for our customers while receiving the finest services. We want to continue this, as well as ensure that everyone remains safe and healthy during these times especially. We’ve come up with clear guidelines that we will be following until further notice.
- All spaces throughout the salon will be constantly wiped down and sanitized.
- Staff and clients will have access to hand sanitizer at all times. Please don’t hesitate to use it!
- The brow chair will be thoroughly sanitized between every client.
- The staff will wear a face mask and/or face shield with each client.
- The staff will thoroughly wash their hands before and after every service.
- The staff will wear gloves while working with clients and changing them between each client.
- All tools will be sanitized after every service, a practice we’ve always had in our policy.
- All clients will be asked to wear a face mask because I protect you and you protect me!
- We request that all guests without an appointment stay at home to help with social distancing. This includes pets and children.
- Upon checking in, clients are asked to wait for their appointment outside of the building or in their car. You will receive a text when it’s time for your service to begin. This also allows for social distancing as fewer clients will be in the salon space at a given time.
- A verbal screening and/or temperature checks will be performed before clients enter the salon. We request that if a client is not feeling well, they cancel their appointment and stay home in order to protect the staff, their families, and other clients at The Brow Fixx. According to the CDC, symptoms of COVID-19 include but are not limited to fever, chills, difficulty breathing, fatigue, body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, and a runny nose.
We’ve received our certification in sanitation practices by Barbicide, the international leader in salon sanitation meaning that we’ve obtained all necessary supplies for cleaning, completed a re-opening checklist, are following rules for on-going safety, and are assuring customers that their safety is our highest priority. I have certifications available upon request.
Some of Our Favorite Services
As we work every moment of the day to follow safety guidelines, we are here to provide our amazing services to our amazing clients! Whether you’re looking to tame rowdy brows, fill in sparse eyebrows, or enhance what you’ve already got going on, we have just what you’re looking for. From eyebrow waxing & tinting to the Keratin Lash Lift, there’s something for everyone and we’re here to give you the scoop on a few of our favorite services.
Eyebrow Waxing & Tinting
Eyebrow waxing & tinting is one of the most popular brow treatments because it’s a quick and easy way to get long-lasting, out-of-this-world brows. Once we’ve helped you decide which shape you’re going for and works best with your facial structure and features, we will wax and get rid of unwanted hairs. We’ll do a bit of tweezing and trimming to give you the flawless, clean look. While the wax can be done alone, you can achieve the most enhanced and defined brow by tinting your eyebrows with a semi-permanent dye.
Keratin Brow Lamination
If you’ve got wild brows that are tough to tame, the Keratin Brow Lamination is perfect for you. The Keratin Brow Lamination will get your brow hairs going all in the same direction and keep them in place. Not only will you finally have ruly eyebrows, but the Keratin Brow Lamination will also lift and volumize your brows. And, that’s not it! The Keratin Brow Lamination is painless. Once you have a seat in your brow chair, natural keratin to give you that lift and volume. Your brows are then brushed into place and tweezed if needed for the clean, stunning brow you’ve been dreaming of!
Keratin Lash Lift
Lashes need love, too! The Keratin Lash Lift is essentially a push-up bra for your lashes. Incredible, right? If you’re looking to boost your lashes and give them an extra lift, the Keratin Lash Lift can get the job done! During this service, your lashes are lifted from the base and curled over a silicone pad. We will then use the keratin to coat your lashes, which will lift and set them into place. Once you’re finished, it’s like you’ve used an eyelash curler and mascara except you don’t have to wake up early each day to achieve the look!
Check out even more answers to Keratin Lash Lift questions.
Visit our site for more services including Ombré Powder Brows, Brow Wax & Henna Tint, and more! We’ve got products, too.
While we’ve always maintained a sanitized salon, we are even more dedicated to providing the cleanest environment for you during these times. As we work to keep our clients’ health at the forefront, we ask that our clients also keep ours in mind! We look forward to seeing you for your next brow service at The Brow Fixx!