Complete Guide to an Eyebrow Lamination & Lash Lift Service
Ways to give our eyes all the love have certainly evolved over the last several years. And, for good reason! Our eyes are one of our most important physical features and are a key part of communicating with others. The good news is that there are tons of brilliant ways to achieve the look we want for our eyes. With a variety of methods including eyebrow lamination and lash lift, there’s a lot to know!
Today, we’re here to give you some details on a few popular services that will help you achieve your most desired brow shape.
Eyebrow Lamination treats the brows and a Keratin Lash Lift service enhances your lashes. When you do the two together, you can really give your looks and mood the boost you deserve!
What is an Eyebrow Lamination Service?
During an Eyebrow Lamination appointment, natural keratin is infused into the brow hairs. The purpose of this is to soften, straighten, and shape your brows. This gives a precise shape, length, and volume that is then set into place. This treatment redirects your natural brow growth to tame your new, beautiful brows.
But, what is keratin?
Many wonder what it means when we say we use Keratin during the treatment. Keratin is a protective protein that’s found in our skin, hair, and nails. When it’s applied to the hair, it makes it stronger and smoother. It also provides moisture and shine. In other words, we love Keratin!
What is a Keratin Lash Lift Service?
Now that we’ve discussed eyebrow lamination and what keratin actually is, let’s take a look what a Keratin Lash Lift service is. This innovative treatment can do wonders when it comes to taming unruly lashes!
During a lash lift, a silicone pad is applied to the lashes which are then lifted and flawlessly curled. The Keratin is what sets the curl into place while providing good proteins that leave your lashes nourished and healthy.
Check out our list of top benefits of a Keratin Lash Lift service here.
Can I Get Both Services Together?
In short, most definitely! Actually, a Brow Lamination and Lash Lift treatment done together gives amazing results. If you’re really looking to boost your looks whether it be for a special occasion or simply because you deserve it, there’s no better combo! The eyebrow lamination provides you with new and improved brows that are immaculately shaped while the lash lift gives your lash extra curl and definition.
Pros of Getting a Brow Lamination and Lash Lift
- Neither method uses harmful chemicals that can damage your hairs. In fact, the good vitamins and omegas in Keratin are beneficial for your lashes and brows.
- There’s no pain while getting a Brow Lamination and Lash Lift treatment. There are not many things better than beauty that’s pain-free.
- Both services can be beneficial for just about everyone. However, it’s important to be mindful of receiving any brow service if you have a skin condition around the eye area or allergies to cosmetics or dyes.
- Each service is semi-permanent. A brow lamination lasts for three to eight weeks while a lash lift lasts two to three months. Of course, these times can vary from person to person.
- You can sleep later! When combining these two treatments and enhancing the full look of your eyes, you don’t even need to worry about makeup. Go ahead and snooze a little longer.
- If you do want to continue wearing eye makeup, this is completely okay as it won’t cause any harm to your new look.
- There’s no need to triple-check the mirror for photos or before a date. You already know you look great!
What to Expect During Your Appointment
For the most part, you get to sit back and rest for your appointment. The lash lift will last for about an hour and a half and the brow lamination lasts for approximately 40 minutes. If you’re combining the services, you can plan to be at your appointment for a bit more than 2 hours.
Your brow expert will consult with you to discuss what you desire for your lashes and brows. They will then carefully follow the steps to pamper you. All you have to do is sit back with your eyes still and closed.
At the Brow Fixx, our Keratin Lash Lift service comes with a bonus! Not only do we lift and shape your lashes, but we also tint them. This consists of a semi-permanent dye that darkens the lashes to give extra definition. Over time the dye will fade so maintenance isn’t necessary.
Well, we’ve got one more pro! There’s not much upkeep to worry about after either or both services. However, we’ve got a few tips and tricks to help you take care of your brows and lashes until your next appointment.
- Keep your lashes and brows dry for about 24 hours after a Keratin treatment. This ensures that everything stays beautifully in place long after your appointment. You may want to avoid showering or activities that would cause you to perspire.
- Avoid waterproof mascara that may contain chemicals that can dry out your lashes.
- Use a brow styling soap kit, like ours at the Brow Fixx, to groom your brows. This has become the trendy way to maintain eyebrows because it’s a quick and easy way to maintain bomb brows and give them a feathered look.
- Use a spoolie to brush your brows and tweeze any stray hairs as they grow in. This will help keep a clean look. Just be sure you don’t over tweeze because, as we know, full brows are the new thing!
Both the Keratin brow lamination and lash lift use nourishing, cruelty-free ingredients to beautify your eye area. These services can be done together to pamper your brows and lashes. There are tons of benefits and the upkeep is very low-maintenance. You really can’t go wrong with treating yourself to a Keratin Brow Lamination and Lash Lift!