Brow Stamps: The Best Eyebrow Stamp Kit
As full, flawless brows have become everything in the world of brows, we’re seeing new products trending. If you haven’t heard of brow stamps, now is the time! If you have and you’re wanting to learn more about them, you’re in the right place.
Today, we want to tell you all about brow stamps and how to use them. We’ll also share our favorite eyebrow stamp kit and give you some tips on using yours to achieve show-stopping brows in no time!
What are brow stamps?
Brow stamps are exactly what you may think. They’re essentially stamps for your brows. They’re used to give yourself defined eyebrows with an arch and shape that suits your facial features. If you want dramatic brows that stand out, brow stamps are ideal for you!
You can purchase brow stamps as an eyebrow stamp kit. This kit usually comes with brow powder, eyebrow stencils, and a spoolie brush.
Your brow powder is going to be the color you want for your brows. Eyebrow stencils will vary so that you can choose your brow shape. The spoolie brush is used for brushing and grooming your brows for the most precise look.
What is the best eyebrow stamp kit?
The Brow Fixx’s Eyebrow Stamp Kit does an awesome job at perfecting eyebrows. Here’s why our customers love this product:
- It’s easy to use and doesn’t create a mess.
- You get professional-looking brows in minutes without even leaving home.
- The brow powder is water-resistant and lasts from morning to night.
- The variety of colors allow for precise matching to any skin/hair color. Our stamp color choices are: black, blonde, light brown, dark brown, and taupe grey.
- The eyebrow stencils are flexible to perfectly lay across brow lines.
- It comes with 6 stencils to allow you to choose the exact shape and arch you desire.
- It’s cruelty and vegan-free, like all of our products.
The Brow Fixx also has a handy brow stamp refill with the color and spoolie brush only for when you run out. So, there’s no need to buy the entire eyebrow stamp kit each time.
How to Use Brow Stamps
Our favorite part of using brow stamps is how easy they are to use. As we said, it only takes minutes after a couple of times to practice. Here’s how to apply your eyebrow stencils and powder like a pro.
- Pick your desired stencil shape and unscrew the lid of your brow powder.
- Carefully place the stencil on your brow and hold it down with one hand. The flexible material will allow it to easily shape to your face. Using the other hand, press the end of the powder tube down like you would a stamp. Start at the tail of your brow moving towards the base.
- Wipe the stencil off, then flip it over to use on your other brow.
It’s that easy! And, if you mess up, simply clean it off and start over. Most people try it a few times before perfecting it.
Tips for Using Brow Stamps
While applying your brow stamp is pretty straightforward, these tips will make the whole process even easier.
- Play around with the shape if you’re not sure which one will look best. Continue reading for more tips on choosing the best stencil.
- Our brow stamps color guide will help you pick the appropriate color. For a more natural look, it’s best to choose a shade that’s slightly lighter or very close to your hair color.
- If you want a lighter and more natural shade, press down softly. For a darker shade, press down harder. You can also start lighter, then repeat the color to make it darker.
- Although the brow stamp is waterproof, it should come right off with your regular makeup remover when you’re ready to cleanse your face.
- Use the spoolie brush to brush out your brows before applying. You can also use it afterward if you need to blend any color after the color has dried.
- Brows should be similar, not identical. Remember that brows are sisters, not twins.
- To polish off your brows, you can tweeze stray hairs outside of your stamped brows.
- For an added touch, you can create fluffy, feathered brows with a brow soap after the stamp has set.
How to Choose the Best Stencil
The Brow Fixx eyebrow stamp kit comes with 6 different stencils. So, how do you know which one to use? You’ll want to consider what shape will suit your facial features best. You want an eyebrow shape that stands out while also bringing out your other features. A rule of thumb is to go opposite of your face shape.
If your face shape is one of the following, check out the eyebrow shape and arch that’s probably best for you.
- Round face: Is your face as long as it is wide? Go with a thicker brow and high arch.
- Square face: Is your face as long as it is wide with straight sides? Go with dark, full brows and a curve of your choice.
- Long face (rectangular or oval): Is your face longer than it is wide? Go with a long brow with little to no arch that has minimum shape.
- Diamond face: Do you have a narrow forehead, pointed chin, and cheeks that stand out? Go with a full brow with a curved arch.
Again, you can always try out a couple of your stencil options to see which one you prefer best. You can also consult with a brow expert to find out what shape works best for you.
Only need the stencils? Take a look at our eyebrow stencils!
Brow stamps are one of the easiest ways to achieve flawless eyebrows without stepping foot in a salon. However, you can use these alongside professional brow services to enhance your look. Using an eyebrow stencil kit will allow you to have impeccably shaped and colored brows in no time.
Read to learn more about brow stamps!