The Brow Fixx Has Reopened for Eyebrow Waxing & Threading
Once again, we are so pleased to finally be open again! Have you been sitting at home looking in the mirror at those brows? Whether you’re a regular or new to the brow game, we couldn’t be happier to be back to serve you.
As we continue to ensure that we are providing the newest and best brow method, we want to give you the rundown on a few of our popular services. While some clients love eyebrow waxing & threading, others prefer eyebrow wax & tint. Let’s take a look at what each of these entails and which one is right for you!
Eyebrow waxing certainly isn’t a new technique but has remained a favorite over the years. This method can be great for those with thick brows who want to be in and out in no time. Brow waxing gives that perfectly arched, defined brow we love!
Process of Eyebrow Waxing
During an eyebrow waxing appointment, your brow pro places a thin layer of warm wax over the unwanted hairs. Then, a paper strip is put over the waxed area and pulled away quickly. This removes the stray hairs straight from the root giving you a groomed brow shape.
Benefits of Eyebrow Waxing
- It’s quick so any discomfort lasts for only a moment. Besides a little redness, everything is back to normal soon after the treatment.
- The outcome lasts for awhile. Since the hair is pulled from its root, it takes longer to grow back in.
- Waxing results in a clean and precise look.
- Over time, your brow hairs will grow back softer. No more coarse brows!
For a gentle brow treatment that will give your eyebrows the love they deserve, brow threading is a top-notch option! That’s right, a thin piece of thread can work wonders for our brows giving them perfect arches and a clean look.
Process of Eyebrow Threading
First, you consult with your brow expert about the look you are going for and the shape that will best accomplish that. Then, a piece of thread is used to pluck unwanted hairs from the follicle. Some tweezing and trimming will then give you a perfectly groomed look. To finish up, witch hazel is applied to cleanse the skin along with Aloe Vera to relieve any irritation. You can also apply Aloe Vera at home!
Benefits of Eyebrow Threading
- Unlike many other eyebrow treatments, no chemicals or heat is used during brow threading.
- Threading isn’t as painful as one may think. In fact, the thread doesn’t even touch the skin whereas other techniques may painfully pull the skin.
- During the process of brow threading, individual hairs or a lot of hairs can be targeted depending on your needs. This method leaves one of the most flawless results.
- Put those tweezers down, because it takes so long! Brow threading is a much quicker way to get bomb brows.
Eyebrow Wax & Tint
We already went over the technique of brow waxing which gives beautiful results! To really treat yourself and give your brows the full look, you can pair waxing with tinting. This is an excellent option if you want to fix up and darken your brows.
Process of Eyebrow Wax & Tint
As we mentioned, eyebrow waxing is a quick process where hot wax is applied to pull unwanted hairs before tweezing finishes off the look. Following this, a semi-permanent dye can be applied which will darken and volumize your brows.
Benefits of Eyebrow Wax & Tint
- Eyebrow Wax & Tint gives a complete look including a refined arch, volume, and color.
- It’s one of the best services for those new to brow care because it’s temporary. It lasts just a few weeks to a month. Then, you’ll be able to decide if it’s a look for you to continue or if you want to try something different out.
- Beauty is not pain anymore! Brow waxing is so fast, you barely know it happened and tinting doesn’t cause any discomfort.
- Since an Eyebrow Wax & Tint treatment gives you the full look, you can spend less time applying makeup and more time sleeping in.
For the full scoop on the Eyebrow Wax & Tint method, check out our detailed Q&A.
Which One is Right for Me?
With so many awesome services out there to achieve the brow look of your dreams, it can be difficult to decide which one is the right one for you. To make things easier, let’s take a quick look at each service and who it works best for.
This method is considerable for those with thick brows who want quick, precise results. Waxing can get rid of greater amounts of hair at once than other techniques. Those who have sensitive skin may want to choose another method.
Threading works well for those with sensitive skin since it’s gentle and has no chemicals. It’s also ideal for those who have recently had skin peels or are on medication. Even if you don’t have sensitive skin, brow threading gives wonderful results!
Eyebrow Wax & Tint:
This is an ideal technique if you’re looking to totally revamp your brows and achieve darkened brows that are clean, perfectly shaped, and fuller. If you’re looking for speedy service, keep in mind that an Eyebrow Wax & Tint appointment takes time.
A bit of really incredible news is that all of these require little to no upkeep between appointments! And what’s better than treating yourself, getting a fresh look, and having minimal work to do once you get home?
There you have it! Now that you’ve got the low-down on Eyebrow Waxing, Eyebrow Threading, and Eyebrow Wax & Tint, it’s time to pamper yourself.
Still not sure which one to go with? That’s no problem because The Brow Fixx is dedicated to providing our clients with an exceptional experience. We’re also here to help you decide what works best for you. Before your brow service, we consult with you to ensure that you achieve your perfect look!