Brow Stamp & Microblade Pen: An Amazing Combination
If you’re wondering how to achieve bomb brows from the comfort of your own home, look no further! We’re here to tell you all about an amazing combination of brow products – the brow stamp and a microblade brow pen.
With so many fabulous brow products out there, there’s no reason to stick to one unless you’d like to. But, that doesn’t mean they should all be used at once. Using a brow stamp with the microblade brow pen is a magical thing though! Get ready to enhance your brows and give them a dramatic, flawless look in minutes.
What is a Brow Stamp Kit?
We heard it on the Today’s Show, “If you want something instant, this is amazing!” Beauty expert Bobbie Thomas said this about one of the latest brow products, the eyebrow stamp, and we completely agree! Brow stamps give you perfectly shaped and tinted brows in no time.
Our eyebrow stamp comes with a brow color of your choice and 6 different stencils so you can choose the shape you prefer. It also comes with a spoolie brush that helps you achieve a precise look. The best part about our eyebrow stamp kit? It’s waterproof and lasts all day!
So why do people love using a brow stamp? It’s mess-free, affordable, and easy to use. Whether you’re a brow newbie or a professional, anyone can use the kit to achieve beautiful brows that are a fuller, more dramatic look.
What is a Microblade Brow Pen?
As if brow stamps aren’t awesome enough, the microblade brow pen can also work wonders for anyone’s eyebrows! You can use either of these products alone or together (we’ll get to that, soon!). A microblade pen or brow tattoo pen gives the look of the microblading brow treatment without the commitment.
The microblade pen has a fine comb tip that gives a natural, hair-life effect. Use it to fill in your brows for a fuller, more defined look. It works great whether you have thick or thin brows.
If you’re looking for a straightforward, pain-free way to enhance your brows and define your shape, you’ll love a microblade brow pen! Like the brow stamp, this product is also waterproof and long-lasting. You can also choose the color that works best for you.
How to Get Amazing Brows at Home
So, now that we’ve talked about how great the brow stamp and microblade are, let’s check out what combining the two can do!
If you really want to take things up a notch, you can use the brow stamp and brow tattoo pen together. Using the brow pen after the stamp for a hair-like stroke effect gives a more defined yet natural look.
Here’s how to get amazing brows using both products:
- Choose your brow stencil shape and hold it flat in place to hug your brow.
- Use your other hand to apply the brow color by pressing (stamping) it onto the brow line going from the tail of your brow to the base.
- Wipe the stencil off, flip it over, and repeat on the other brow.
- Allow your stamp color to set for about 30 seconds, then, grab your microblade brow pen.
- Angle the pen while you draw hairlike strokes onto your brows. This time, start at the base and move towards the tail filling in your brow line.
Tips for using your products:
- Clean your stencil each time you use it so that it lasts for a long time.
- If you want a darker shade, press the stamp down harder or repeat the stamping process. If you want a lighter shade, press down lightly.
- Use the brow pen to draw in as many or little hairlike strokes as you’d like.
Remember that if your eyebrows don’t look impeccable the first time you try your brow stamp and microblade pen, practice really does make perfect! These products are some of the easiest out there, but it’s okay if it takes you a couple of tries to get the look you’re going for. All you have to do is simply wipe and reapply.
Choose the Best Brow Shape and Color
As we mentioned, you get to choose the color stamp and pen that works best for you. The brow stamp also comes with various stencil shapes. You want a shade and shape that brings out your best facial features. So, let’s take a look at how you can do that!
When choosing a color, you usually want to go with a shade that’s slightly lighter than your natural hair color. This allows you to avoid going too dark so that your brows don’t look too harsh or unnatural. As we mentioned, you can always press your powder down harder if you want the color to stand out more.
When it comes to shape, the idea is to go with a brow shape that’s opposite of your face shape. For example, a rounded arch is best for a square face while a long brow with a slight arch is best for a narrow face.
Who should use a brow stamp and microblade pen?
Are you wondering if this amazing brow combination is right for you? If this sounds like you, it is!
- You like a quick, easy, and mess-free makeup routine.
- A dramatic brow look is what you’re going for, but you like the natural, hairlike strokes the microblade pen adds to the look.
- Your eyebrows could use a boost, but you don’t want to necessarily go to a salon.
- Or, you do get professional brow services, but you also want to enhance your brows at home.
- You don’t want to worry about reapplication throughout the day. Each of these products from The Brow Fixx are water-resistant and lasts all day!
While each of these products are incredible used alone, combining the two gives amazing brows that really stand out. Instantly color, fill in, and shape your brows without a hassle using the Eyebrow Stamp and Microblade Brow Pen.