Best Brow Products for 2022: Microblade Brow Pen, Soap brows, & Brow Stamp Kit
Looking to step your brow game up for the new year? If so, you’re in the right place! We’re going to tell you about our favorite brow products that you should certainly add to your makeup routine: eyebrow stamp kit, microblade brow pen, and brow soap kit. You can use each of these by themselves or combine them for a more enhanced look.
It’s no secret that full, beautiful brows are the latest trend. Long gone are the days of overplucking and moving on. These days, everyone wants dramatic eyebrows that stand out and bring out all your best features. Well-groomed brows with the perfect shape can make you look and feel like your best self. And, while heading to the salon for an expert to help you out, it’s always nice when you can achieve this look right at home.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about these incredible brow products that can give you the eyebrows of your dreams!
Eyebrow Stamp Kit
Looking to tint your brows and achieve the perfect shape? This eyebrow stamp and stencil kit is exactly what you need!
The kit includes:
- A water-resistant stamp (choose from 5 different colors)
- 6 stencils (to select your desired shape)
- A spoolie brush (to groom your brows and blend the color)
A water-resistant stamp gives your brows color all day long. You can choose the shade that best suits you: black, blonde, light brown, dark brown, and taupe gray. Be sure to go with a color slightly lighter than or the same as your natural brow color.
The best part about the eyebrow stamp kit is that it’s mess-free and easy to use! Simply place the stencil on your brow line and stamp on the color. Flip the stencil over and use it for your other brow. The stencil will give you a perfect shape as if it was done by a professional! Check out this video to see how easy it is to use the brow stamp kit.
Microblade Brow Pen
Have you ever thought of getting your brows microbladed, but you’re not sure about the commitment? The microblade brow tattoo pen gives the appearance of microbladed eyebrows that are beautiful and natural-looking.
The pen’s comb tip allows for a smooth application and creates hairlike strokes with a natural effect. The color is waterproof, long-lasting, and doesn’t smudge.
You can choose the color that works best for you because the pen comes in 4 different colors: light brown, dark brown, dark gray, and black. As with the stamp kit, it’s best to choose a color that’s not too dark. You can always repeat the process to darken the color if desired.
To use your microblade brow pen, all you have to do is stroke it in the direction of your brow hairs and fill in sparse spots as needed. You can also apply it to the entire eyebrow area for a more defined brow. Just be sure you let it dry for about 30 seconds before applying other brow products!
You can also purchase a microblade brow pen kit, which comes with the pen and a reusable makeup remover pad.
Have you ever seen Rihanna’s fluffy, feathered brows and wondered how she got that amazing look? Wonder no more because her makeup artist uses brow soap to achieve this look! This brow styling soap kit has become one of the most popular brow products, and it’s definitely sticking around for the new year.
The Brow Fixx’s brow soap is an organic formula made with all-natural ingredients that are good for your brows. The brow stamp kit comes with a spoolie brush you’ll use to apply the soap with and groom your brows for a flawless look.
To create soap brows, you’ll simply start with clean brows. Then, you’ll lightly wet your spoolie and rub it into the soap formula. Comb your brows in an upwards direction while evenly applying the product. Repeat this process until you have fluffy, feather brows. While it may take a couple of tries to perfect the technique, it’s easy to remove and redo! After a few tries, you’ll be able to create gorgeous soap brows in minutes.
Tips for Using Your Brow Products
- Choose a brow shape that is opposite of your face shape. For example, long brows with a subtle arch are best for a narrow face, while a curved brow is best for diamond face shapes.
- You can combine brow products for a more dramatic look. Just be sure to allow products to set for up to a minute before using another product.
- As with anything new, you may have to play around and try your new product out a couple of times before you achieve your desired look.
- Choose a color that is slightly lighter or similar to your brow color. If you’re using the microblade brow pen or stamp kit, you don’t want to go too dark and look unnatural. You can always repeat the process to darken the color to enhance the look.
- Be willing to try new things! If you avoid using brow products because you’re afraid, you’d be surprised at what you can do for your brows in the comfort of your own home.
- Remember that brows are sisters, not twins. Don’t worry about making your eyebrows look identical. They just need to look similar!
- Don’t over tweeze. While plucking away eyebrows used to be trendy, full brows are the way to go these days. If you already have thin brows, no need to worry! The stamp kit, microblade brow pen, and soap brows are all excellent ways to achieve fuller-looking brows.
Which brow product are you going to try in 2022? To break it down for you: the eyebrow stamp kit gives color and precise shape, the microblade brow pen enhances your brows by adding a natural-looking hairlike effect, and the brow soap kit gives your fluffy feathered brows. Remember, you can always combine these to boost your look.